We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for implementation, designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications using Agile Scrum development and Project Management best practices defined by the company. They will execute on PHP, structured database, NoSQL database, software development projects to achieve the companies strategic objectives working closely with Product Design.
- Develop WordPress Plugins from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fix bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins.
- Refactor legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules and Applications.
- Initiate new ideas for new modules & products.
- Commit to deadlines
- Should have at least 2 to 3-years experience in PHP and WordPress
- Should have advanced proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern )
- Should have knowledge on integration of third-party APIs
- Good Knowledge of databases (SQL AND NoSQL)
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony
- Should have Knowledge of Git or SVN
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus
- Should be able to lead a team for WordPress Development
- Contribution to open-source projects would be a huge plus, If you have created any WordPress plugin attach the link or send a zip file.
- Should have experience in e-commerce websites including open cart, woocommerce, magento, zen cart, Shopify etc.